"Managing Up" in the midst of tension or dysfunction
If you would like us to schedule this event please let us know.
Contact your representative to discuss training options and scheduling an event.
Mindsharp's unique, instructor led education can be delivered at
public and private
locations in both live and/or online formats.
- On Site - Option to take event at the Training Center
- Online - Option to take event Online
- Sold Out - Event is sold out
- MSATV - Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers Accepted
- Digital - Manual provided is Secure Digital (PDF)
In this webinar, we'll discuss how to "manage up" in a dysfunctional environment.
This module will focus on you, your communication skills and ideas on how to manage
in difficult scenarios.
What you will learn:
- How to restate problems in terms managers more fully understand and present to
them in a way that will most likely bring about success
- How to surface conflict and work to end it, resolve it or transform it into a
- The six character dimensions you'll need to be successful in business and life
- How to provide leadership when you're in middle or lower management
- Level: 200
- Audience: Business Analyst, End User
To make the most of the event, you will need to set up your computer with the following:
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Cisco WebEx Client -
You will need to download and install the WebEx Client. The WebEx system
requirements and client download which includes testing can be done here.
WebEx requires the use of speakers and a microphone or a headset with microphone.
There will be an audio/mic test before you enter the WebEx Meeting.